- Natures Best
- Special Events
- Recipe Videos
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
bot , enhanced water(Review and giveaway)
Often times when at work or school for long hours we neglect keeping ourselves hydrated.I don't believe in drinks that uses unnatural additives.Be it diet soda or iced tea ,I'm always finicky about any artificial sweetener or coloring that may have been used.Cool,crisp and refreshingly clean bot enhanced water from bot beverages is the smart ,naturally healthier source of hydration for the forward thinking optimistic adults ,in other words ,a clever replacement for sodas and high sugar drinks.Its a thirst quencher that also nourishes the body with much needed vitamins and antioxidants.
Reasons to love bot enhanced water :
- Only 50 calories per 16-9 oz serving(1 bottle)
- 4 refreshing flavors to choose from grape,berry,orange and lemon.
- Free of preservatives,coloring,sodium,artificial sweeteners,thickeners or high fructose corn syrup
- All Natural and feature B Vitamins(B3,B5,B6 and B12),electrolytes and antioxidants
- Lightly sweetened - naturally - with pure cane sugar
- bot's bottles are BPA free and 100% recyclable
- bot beverages is also donates 1% of its sales to environmental organizations world wide
bot can be found in many whole food stores ,Wegmans,Big Y,King Kullen and many restaurants,cafes and delish.Or can be bought online.
To win a pack of 8(2 of each flavor) bottles of bot enhanced water(limited to US). please leave a comment in this about how you keep yourself hydrated.One lucky winner will be chosen randomly.The offers end next Wednesday(December 9th).
Updated 11/11 : The lucky winner is #3 Christin.Congrats! Please check your inbox for my email.