A tasty change from usual hot dogs in a bun. I used the left over grilled hot dogs in this recipe. The touch of grilled flavor in noodles is simply outstanding.
- 6 ounces Chinese Hakka noodles or buckwheat soba noodles
- 4 Lean Beef/Chicken/Turkey hot dogs OR veggie hot dogs,thawed and cut diagonally[or any leftover grilled hot dogs]
- 1 bell pepper red/green/yellow deseeded and sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 cup Kale thinly cut
- 1 inch piece Fresh ginger,finely chopped or minced
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or Chinese Stir fry sauce
- 2 tablespoon hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cook the Noodles
Boil water in a big pot of salted water ,cook the noodles as per the package instructions and drain.
Sauté the Vegetables and Hot dogs
In meantime heat a wok or a deep pan with oil on medium heat add the sliced hot dogs ,let cook for 2-3 minutes.Turn the heat to medium-high add the ginger and vegetables ,stir often and cook for few minutes until most of the water is cooked about 5-6 minutes,add the hot sauce and soy sauce ,stir and cook another minute or two.Toss Up
Mix in the cooked noodles. Add little more soy sauce if noodles are dry. Garnish with any herbs of choice and enjoy it warm with a drizzle of hot chili sauce if desired.