Looking for a nutritious lunch box recipe ? You'll love this quick ,easy and healthy wraps. Loaded with goodness of greens ,protein from chicken and tangy tomatoes, I simply love these in lunch box. These are tasty even when cold and make a great lunch box recipe. You can play around with greens,sauce and meat of your choice and as per your spice level.
Makes 6 Wraps[halved to 12]
Stir Fry the Stuffing
* Add oil in pan ,heat on medium high.
* Add the shred chicken ,spice mix and sauce. Stir fry for a minute. Turn off heat
Make the wraps
* Spread about 2 tablespoon of cooked chicken mix on each of the tortillas/rotis
* Sprinkle the chopped kale and tomatoes ,just enough to be able to nicely roll the wraps.
* Cut in halves. Grab them for lunch. Enjoy at work or school or at home.