Glad to make a comeback with a simple and nutritious breakfast muffins. Awesome start of the day for those who love egglicous breakfast. I try to sneak in Kale in almost all my recipes except the desserts. One can substitute kale with spinach ,but I love the heartiness of this amazingly nutritious green.
Makes about 6 medium muffins
To make the Muffins :
* Preheat oven to 350 F
* In a mixing large bowl beat eggs with salt until lightly frothy
* Mix in rest of the ingredients.
* Grease muffin tray with butter or oil .
* Fill each cup about 3/4th full.
* Bake for about 20 minutes, until slightly brown on top
* Cool for a minute before loosening the sides of muffins and flipping them out. Serve warm with ketchup or hot sauce.