Mango mousse prepared with calcium rich ricotta cheese is layered with mango puree,whipped yogurt and lots of vitamin rich summer fruits.
- 2 cups Any summer berries - Strawberries chopped or whole raspberries ,blue berries or black berries
- 1 large peach - pitted and chopped
- 1 very ripe Mangoes - peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup cherries - pitted and chopped
For Mango mousse
- 2 very ripe mangoes - peeled and chopped
- 1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of natural sweetener like Agave Nectar or brown rice syrup [optional]
- 1/2 cup Organic low fat yogurt - whipped
Make the mousse
*Finely puree the mangoes in a blender. Keep about 1/4 cup aside for parfait. In the remaining Mango puree mix in the cheese ,vanilla and sweetener until smooth
Arrange the parfait
*In a tall glass ,arrange the fruit on the bottom, followed by 2 tablespoon of mango mousse , a tablespoon of mango puree ,2 teaspoon of whipped yogurt followed by again mango puree and mousse.
*Top with fresh mint . And serve cold.
Subscribe to Health Nut Channel