Recipe French Toast With Mango Ricotta cheese
2 Organic Eggs
1/4 cup low fat organic milk
6 Thick Slices of bread
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoon organic butter
For Mango Ricotta Cheese Stuffing
2 very ripe mangoes - peeled and chopped
1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon Pure vanilla
1 tablespoon Raw Honey
Prepare the Mango Ricotta Stuffing
Finely puree the mangoes in a blender. Mix in the cheese and vanilla until smooth
Make the Toast
- Heat a skillet or non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla in a shallow plate or bowl.
- Add about 1/2 tablespoon of butter in heating pan.
- Dip bread in egg mixture. Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side.
- Remove from pan and finish making the rest of the toasts
- Spread the mango ricotta cheese mixture over each toast and cover with another toast.
- Slice diagonally. Enjoy these delectable stuffed french toast warm with drizzle of raw honey and fresh mangoes or berries.
Watch the video here - https://youtu.be/SBWqs8Xfejo
Subscribe to Health Nut Channel