I can't believe its so easy Carrot Pudding!



Allana Kellogg's luscious Carrot Pudding is so easy to make and sure to become an instant kiddie favorite.This is kind of treat I prefer for my kids with low sugar along with serving of veggies. The following recipe is for just one serving,just double the proportions equally with the servings. To make fresh Home made carrot juice without a juicer,process the chopped carrots with some water until finely minced then strain to remove the pulp.
Ingredients
1 cup carrot Juice
1 1\2 tablespoon of Corn Starch
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
1/8 tablespoon of lemon zest
Fresh fruit for topping

Method
In a small saucepan,dissolve the sugar and cornstarch in the carrot juice.Turn on the heat ,add the zest and stir often until the mixture thickens about 8-10 minutes. Pass though a sieve in to the serving bowl or cups.Allow to set ,you could refrigerator for an hour.Garnish with any fruit,I used some fresh Pomegranates.

Carrot pudding is my entry for Jihva for Ingredients :Carrots,hosted this month by The cooker

Comments

Finla said…
Yeah even i cnanot believe. I had to read the recipe twice ;-)
Looks so delicious.
Must admit i have never had a pudding with carrots
CurryLeaf said…
So easy,I cannot believe it.Will try.If interest send it over to JFI:Carrots at the cooker.
wow such an easy dessert. i like the picture.. it's beautiful.
Sameera Ansari said…
Wow never heard of this before.Thanks for sharing dear :)
Priya Suresh said…
Wow wat a lovely pudding...looks delicious...awesome presentation..
Clumbsy Cookie said…
What a cool recipe! I love the name too, lol!
wowwwww.. looks unbelievably easy..will surely try it out!
i love carrpt halwa as well :)
it's yummmmmmmmm..
Gita Jaishankar said…
Wow, a carrot pudding that is so easy to make yet to delicious looking, I must try this one :)
Andhra Flavors said…
even I can't believe. Its so easy.
Unknown said…
Sounds awesome and very easy too.
Rajesh said…
nice way to make kids eat carrots....great work..
vidhas said…
it is so yummy Yasmeen, Simple to make too. Surely going to have a Try
Cham said…
It is such an adorable dessert, feasting to eye and tummy!
Pam said…
I've never heard of this before. Both of my kids love carrots so I am sure they would gobble this up.
Maria Verivaki said…
so simple, so healthy - i love the addition of pomegranates
Pavani said…
ooh..it looks yummy n health one yaar,, nice click
Cynthia said…
I totally understand that heading. There are so many things that you see and hear of but think that they are difficult to make and once you make them, you wonder what took you so long and that they are not really that hard to make at all.

I've never had carrot pudding but it sure sounds delicious!
Alanna Kellogg said…
Hi Yasmeen,

Your carrot pudding is oh-so-pretty, topped with pomegranate seeds. You've got me thinking, Hmm, where do I buy carrot juice?
Dori said…
It looks great, it seems to have a velvety texture :)
Anjum said…
hey i too cant believe its so simple...nice presentation
Anonymous said…
Divine looking pudding.
anudivya said…
How pretty! This is one of the best pics I have seen today.
plutosangel said…
Hey Yasmeen that looks really nice. Isn't this whole DB thing really fun? :)
Zee said…
Truly an easy recipe and healthy too:)...gotta try it soon..

Contact Health Nut

Name

Email *

Message *