Easy to make and absolutely satisfying cooling summer treat. Mangoes are in abandunce in the market ,make sure to pick nice and sweet variety.
- 2 very ripe mangoes ,peeled and cut
- 2 Navel Oranges ,peeled and cut
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Blend in a mixer ,the cut mangoes and oranges to a smooth puree
2. Transfer in a small sauce pan with sugar and bring to a boil
3. Turn off heat ,cool and mix in lemon juice
4. Let cool completely in refrigerator for 2-3 hours
5. Pour the chilled puree in ice cream maker and churn as per manufacturer's instructions.
6. Transfer in a freezer proof container and let freeze for 4-5 hours until firm before serving.